Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blueberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for lunch


What did my boys and I have for lunch on Monday? Oh, only some honkin' delicious blueberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that I baked that morning; oatmeal and fresh blueberries, healthy enough for lunch in my books! ...ok, they were fresh out of the oven, nice and warm, we couldn't resist, and it was just lunch time ;D


I used my favorite chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe (thanks Oatmeal Cookie Guy!) and simply folded in 2 cups of fresh juicy blueberries at the final step; then scooped mounds of cookie dough with my 2-inch cookie scoop onto baking sheets. We love big cookies in this house!

2 comments:

oatmealcookieguy said...

Looks good!

Mara said...

ha ha love that you guys are having cookies for lunch! YUM.