Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fantastic XXX Blueberry cookies


Me oh my, where do I begin; Oatmeal Cookie Guy has done it again! His XXX Blueberry Cookies will rock your world; I've never tasted such intense blueberry flavor in a cookie before, it's just amazing. My boys and I couldn't stop devouring these just minutes out of the oven. I love the crunch from the turbinado sugar followed by the intense blueberry flavor. SO good!


I baked these around noon and these easily became our lunch, yeah... it's Summer, some rules get thrown out for now, hehheh. By the way, I did slightly modify the recipe by using dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. I love my dark chocolates! Thank you Mr Oatmeal Cookie Guy for another fabulous cookie recipe!

3 comments:

kabriel said...

These look so good! can't wait to get home and try some. I love how the photo of the kids shows Ethan looking at his brother looking at the cookie, that really shows Ethan's interest in the enjoyment of others and his love for his brother!

Paula said...

What a great blog!

This looks so delicious!

Have a nice time!
Paula

Jenn Erickson said...

Headin' over to check out that recipe! Sounds phenomenal!